Elementary Schools Visit B.Tech.!
June 10, 2014
In June 2014, the Bachelor of Technology Partnership program invited a couple of elementary school classes to visit our labs for some science and technology demonstrations. With assistance from our outstanding faculty, staff, and current co-op students, we were able to have our guests participate in interactive experiments and tour the Engineering Technology Building.
To find out how to get involved with this program, or to plan your visit, please email email@example.com.
Here is what our visitors had to say about their visit!
- “I liked how we got to do the experiments, I thought we were just going to watch” – Joey
- “Remember to give a special thanks to all the instructors and students. They did a really good job with directions and making different concepts easy to understand” – Braeden
- “I felt like a real scientist!” – Liam
- “Your students are geniuses!” – Milan
- “It was very kind and generous of you to provide us with the amazing learning experience on a class field trip. It even made me take a greater interest in science” – Kiernan
- “Best science class ever!” – Alida
- “I had a great time visiting McMaster and hopefully when I’m older I’ll be able to be an actual student at this amazing university” –Leina
- “I think I will take those courses when I am older. I already know some stuff about the courses anyway” – Johnathan
- “My favourite part of the trip would have to be everything because I liked different things about each lab” – Celia
- “I learned a lot of new things and I hope to try some of these cool experiments at home with my family (I might even try building a robot)!” – Isabel
A special thanks to the faculty and staff who made this an unforgettable trip for our visitors!
Jacqueline Crossley, Recruiting & Promotion Coordinator, McMaster-Mohawk Bachelor of Technology Program (firstname.lastname@example.org)